Inside Sales Representative
Career: Sales Representative
Compensation - $50,000 to $75,000
Employment Type - Full or Part Time
The Company Hop on board with one of the fastest growing IT services companies in Northern Indiana. We have been working with hundreds of local businesses for over 20 years and are expanding our sales department to capture even more of the market. Our service portfolio is well positioned to the needs of the mid-size business community and our reputation for service quality is top notch.
There is an immediate need for an inside sales professional. Your main responsibility (75%) will be driving opportunities for managed services contracts and other IT service opportunities. This will entail daily phone prospecting and one to one marketing follow up to secure face to face meetings with IT decision makers.In addition, you will be expected to follow through on transactional sales opportunities – such as quick cycle product quotes, standard service packages, renewals and upgrades. You will be trained in the software tools that automate and streamline this process.Even if you've never worked in the IT industry before, this is the perfect opportunity to learn the ropes of technology services and develop a promising career in sales. We understand how difficult it can be to learn sales in a new industry and are willing to work with you to develop your skills and become a success. We offer 6 months of technology sales training and industry best set of tools for appointment setting and sales automation. And we invest in the marketing programs and real live leads that you need to succeed.You will also be able to grow into new roles and responsibilities over time as a growth will create even more demand for your sales capabilities.
Total compensation expected to be $50,000 - $75,000 based on performance.
- Achieve and sustain a consistent high level of daily telephone prospecting and one to one marketing (emails)
- Engage owners and seniors executives in business dialogue and secure 3 appointments per week
- Log all activity and sales opportunities into CRM software to allow for systematic follow up and one to one marketing
- Maintain and expand the database of prospects
- Engage with customers to quote and close transactional business
- 3-5+ years of business to business inside sales experience
- Track record of achieving or surpassing quotas and sales activity metrics
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day and engaging owners in business discussions
- Self-motivated and well organized in terms of setting up call blocks, organizing follow up schedule and sending emails/one to one marketing materials in an ongoing cadence
- Proven capability to qualify and scope transactional sales and quotes
- Ability to use CRM type software and adhere to procedures
- Computer literacy and experience with Microsoft Office
About Network Computer Solutions, LLC.:
NCS is one of the fastest growing IT services companies in Northern Indiana. We have been working with hundreds of local businesses for over 20 years and are expanding our Team. We are dedicate to creating a highly supportive culture, team atmosphere and professional work environment for our employees.