Backup & Disaster Recovery
The thin line between failure and success is called preparation
All business owners know that data is important. What you may not be sure of, though, is if it’s fully protected and can be quickly and easily restored in the event of any manmade or natural disasters.
These are the questions you need to answer:
- Do you have backup for ALL of your data?
- Is it recoverable in a timely manner?
- Can your business proceed normally while being restored?
- When was the last time your backup was tested?
If you have uncertain answers to even one of the questions, it’s time to let Network Computer Solutions step in.
Our Data Backup services can provide:
- Global Redundancy - prevent disaster by spreading out your backup to eliminate the single point of failure
- Continuous Data Protection - upload snapshots of file changes as soon as they are made, so you can recover any changes made throughout the workday
- Built-In Retention Policies - comprehensive and customizable solutions for compliance
- Seeding & Bandwidth Throttling Option - back up at full speed without slowing down your Internet connection
- All-Inclusive Agents - backup solutions that integrate with your current operating systems and software
- Reporting, Access and Reliability - offsite backup with extensive reporting for real insight into security and what’s being backed up
Our Disaster Recovery services can provide:
- Business continuity and disaster recovery planning - customized for your business needs
- Data backup and recovery - to "bullet proof" your mission-critical data files
- Fast recovery for files and email - get back to business quickly
- Virtualization of failed servers - reduces downtime from days to hours
- Remote offsite storage - ensures data security and compliance
- Built-in archiving - more cost-effective and reliable than tape
- 24/7 monitoring and management - ensures data integrity
Give your business the power to withstand whatever life throws at it.